Orphaned Response

richw at ada-uts.UUCP richw at ada-uts.UUCP
Fri Sep 13 04:46:00 AEST 1985

I finally found the Lee paper and it's worth reading if you're
serious about this stuff.

It's pretty close to the code most recently posted, with some
nice additions and good background, etc.  My favorite improvement
over the stuff I posted was the macro to declare Exceptions.
It's something like:

#define New_Exception(e)   Exception e = "e";

Duh!  I thought you couldn't do that (i.e. didn't think e would
be replaced since it's in a string), but did I bother to TRY?
Nooo...

-- Rich