Array of pointers to functions

Roger J. Noe rjnoe at riccb.UUCP
Tue Apr 15 09:32:47 AEST 1986

> 		just what do you folks *do* when you try to construct a
> declaration in C?  This question is *not* rhetorical, nor intended as an
> insult.... I'd really like to know how folks go about constructing
> variable and type declarations in C.  Please mail me your methods...
> I'll post a summary if the response warrants it.
> --
> Wayne Throop at Data General, RTP, NC

Tough luck, Wayne, I feel like posting this.  See article <662 at riccb.UUCP>
in net.sources.  It's a shell program to convert words to C declarations or
casts, somewhat similar to the CDECL seen on the net before but somewhat more
portable and easier to modify.  Hope it's some use to somebody.  I welcome
comments and suggestions regarding it.
--
"Listen, in order to maintain airspeed velocity a swallow needs to beat
 its wings forty-three times every second.  Right?"