Array of pointers to functions

herndon at umn-cs herndon at umn-cs
Fri Apr 25 19:02:00 AEST 1986

   If you really want to change the syntax, you should look at
Ravi Sethi's article a few years ago on improving the type
declarations of the C language.  He made a number of relevant
suggestions, all of which made good sense to me.
  Unfortunately, changing this syntax would break so many
programs as to be infeasible.  Does anyone know where
this article is?  I seem to recall that it was either in
Software Practice & Experience, SIGPLAN Notices, or else it
was in a conference proceedings somewhere.

					Robert Herndon