Command line arguments

Simon Shapiro simon at simon_pc.UUCP
Tue Mar 4 12:47:25 AEST 1986

All this arguing about what did K&R mean here or there reminds me of
a Talmud study, with one exception.  The Rabi is still alive!
Maybe Mr. Ritchie can tell us what he ment when he said what he said
about what he said (Command line argument passing) instead of all
this (very amusing) argument about arguments?

I refer this to Mr. Dennis Ritchie and not to Mr. Brian Kernigham only
because I saw a recent postig by the first (so he must be listening to
all of this) but did not catch the later's name on this network.

Simon.