C Review

Bennett E. Todd III bet at ecsvax.UUCP
Thu Jan 15 05:34:13 AEST 1987

I couldn't reply via mail (most amusingly munged header I can recall
having seen); that reply can be safely ignored. Sounds like the fellow
who submitted it should have been reading your work to learn C, rather
than attempting to critically review it.

-Bennett
--
Bennett Todd -- Duke Computation Center, Durham, NC 27706-7756; (919) 684-3695
UUCP: ...{decvax,seismo,philabs,ihnp4,akgua}!mcnc!ecsvax!duccpc!bet