gotos

Larry Campbell campbell at maynard.BSW.COM
Fri Apr 15 12:11:21 AEST 1988

In article <2618 at bsu-cs.UUCP> dhesi at bsu-cs.UUCP (Rahul Dhesi) writes:
<>...And I know of no language, with the possible exception of Ada, that is
<>rich enough in control structures to always have an elegant and
<>efficient alternative to using a goto.

Check out BLISS.  It's not without its flaws -- I consider its extreme
typelessness a botch -- but it has such a complete set of well thought
out control constructs that you don't miss the goto at all.  (BLISS has
no goto.)
--
Larry Campbell                                The Boston Software Works, Inc.
Internet: campbell at maynard.bsw.com          120 Fulton Street, Boston MA 02109