Anyone use Megamax or Lazer C?

Barnacle Wes wes at obie.UUCP
Fri Apr 29 00:48:29 AEST 1988

In article <714 at leah.Albany.Edu>, jac423 at leah.Albany.Edu (Julius A Cisek) writes:
> You sound like my brother who just bought Lazer C himself :-). However,
> since right now I'm not gonna be getting the upgrade I have to work with
> Megamax. So, what is a workstation, anyway?

Sounds like you need a good book on GEM.  A `workstation' is GEM
terminology for a virutal screen device, which can be placed on any
graphics device - the screen, a GEM metafile on disk, a printer, a
polaroid palette, etc.

Get a copy of the ST Pro GEM articles from one of the file servers - I
know lakesys has them.  Best intro to HOW TO PROGRAM GEM there is.
--
    /\              -  "Against Stupidity,  -    {backbones}!
   /\/\  .    /\    -  The Gods Themselves  -  utah-cs!uplherc!