Anyone use Megamax or Lazer C?

A1 jeff giordano jeff at polyof.UUCP
Wed Apr 27 06:28:13 AEST 1988

In article <405 at unh.UUCP>, al671 at unh.UUCP (Anthony   Lapadula) writes:
> The manual is ~600 pages long, well organized, and much more lucid than
      ^^^^^^

       !?!
manual?,  when did you order or upgrade? i'm still waiting for my copy.
Has any one else gotten a copy of the manual yet.  The letter that came
with the upgrade said the manuals would be out in March sometime, if memory
serves me correctly.  I don't want to flame Megamax, I like Laser C
but without the manual its difficult to use all the nice features.

One other question, has anyone gotten(sp?) Laser to work with Gulam? I
used Setenv blah=c:\megamax\etc.  The compiler doesn't complain
about the lack of shell variables, but it doesn't work either. I appreciate
anything that could help.

Geoffrey Giordano

Me? What do I know? I'm just a brain dead Poly student.

UUCP: ...!iguana!polyof!jeff  or ...!trixie!polyof!jeff
Internet: 128.238.10.100, I'm not sure of the format but that is our address
          and my local address is jeff.