3B2 cpp #ifdef + #include

Eric K. Bustad ekb at ho7cad.ATT.COM
Sat Apr 2 06:24:53 AEST 1988

In article <4419 at chinet.UUCP>, les at chinet.UUCP (Leslie Mikesell) asks:
> Does VMS require the filename [in #include - ekb] to be unquoted?

According to my "Programming in VAX-11 C" manual, if you want it to search
a "text library", then yes!  I considered this pretty stupid.  When we ported
a large ammount of C code from VMS to UNIX, one of the first things we had
to do was to change all of the "#include stdio"'s to "#include <stdio.h>"s.
This may have been fixed in later releases.

= ERic