Double inderection question

ark at alice.UUCP ark at alice.UUCP
Wed Aug 10 05:16:05 AEST 1988

In article <157 at oasis.icl.stc.co.uk>, apm at iclbra.UUCP writes:
> In article <8082 at alice.UUCP> ark at alice.UUCP writes:
> %
> %Incidentally, my book `C Traps and Pitfalls' discusses the
> %relationship between arrays and pointers in some detail.
>
> Forgive my inability to recognise people from their user names, who are you?

I am Andrew Koenig at AT&T Bell Laboratories in Liberty Corner, New Jersey.

My name is in the headers of my postings when they leave alice,
but apparently it disappears somewhere in the depths of Usenet.

A few weeks ago I posted (in comp.lang.c) a few paragraphs
about the book and a table of contents.  I'll send a copy of
that information to people who send me mail requesting it.
To reach me, try ark at europa.att.com, attmail!ark, alice!ark,
or research!ark.