Microsoft Windows and C

Ong Keh Yoe kehyoe at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
Thu Aug 11 13:44:23 AEST 1988

Hello,

		I am interested in any information on good programming
manuals for Microsoft C and Microsoft Windows.  I am particularly
interested in memory management problems, (especially the different
memory models available).  I would also very appreciative of
any problems anyone has encountered programming in C in a
Windows environment, again particularly with memory management.

		Some examples of code that highlights the usefulness of
the memory models would also be appreciated.  The MS-reference
manual does mention some of the issues, but is sparse on examples.
You can email information to me at kehyoe at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
Thanks to one and all.

											Keh Yoe
											(the fool on the hill)