Pascal to C conversion

Thomas E. Bernhard teb at execu.UUCP
Fri Aug 5 06:07:09 AEST 1988

In article <336 at sdrc.UUCP> crscott at sdrc.UUCP (Scott_Klosterman) writes:

>   Does anyone know of a program which will convert Pascal
>   source to C? We have quite a few applications written in
>   Pascal and since we are going to a policy of Fortran or
>   C only we must somehow convert them. Please reply E-Mail
>   as I don't read all these groups.
>                                     Scott Klosterman
>                                     uunet!sdrc!crscott

There is a company called Maritime InfoSystems which sells a very good
Pascal to C comversion program. They will also convert your code for
you at a price. My information is dated July 1, 1986 so I don't even know
if they are in business anymore. Anyway here's their calling card:

	Maritime Infosystems Ltd.
	6660 Reservoir Road
	Corvallis, Oregon 97333
	(503) 929-2552