Pascal to C conversion

John Bertani bertanij at mist.cs.orst.edu
Fri Aug 5 10:11:23 AEST 1988

>In article <336 at sdrc.UUCP> crscott at sdrc.UUCP (Scott_Klosterman) writes:
>>
>>   Does anyone know of a program which will convert Pascal
>>   source to C? We have quite a few applications written in
>>   Pascal and since we are going to a policy of Fortran or
>>   C only we must somehow convert them. Please reply E-Mail
>>   as I don't read all these groups.
>>                                     Scott Klosterman
>>                                     uunet!sdrc!crscott
>
>There is a company called Maritime InfoSystems which sells a very good
>Pascal to C comversion program. They will also convert your code for
>you at a price. My information is dated July 1, 1986 so I don't even know
>if they are in business anymore.

He's not!  He got a job as a sysop in New Zealand.

But he was just reselling the TGL Pascal-to-C Converters.  You can
get more info by writing to:

	Ted Lewis
	TGL, Inc.
	27096 Forest Springs Ln.
	Corvallis, OR  97330
	(503) 745-7476

What dialects? UCSD, MS, MT+, Metaware, Intel, Apollo Domain, and Turbo.
If it's not on the list, call anyway.