Standard indentation?

Knudsen knudsen at ihlpl.ATT.COM
Tue Dec 13 05:34:44 AEST 1988

The new (4.0) version of Suntools includes some default editor
setups for C indentation and other style conventions.
Quite a few options.
I was gratified to see that I could set
it up for my own personal style, and in fact most of their defaults
agreed with mine.  So there :-) :-).

(Of course, since I use Emacs exclusively, none of these settings
have a thing to do with the price of beer in Milwaukee.)
--
Mike Knudsen  Bell Labs(AT&T)   att!ihlpl!knudsen
"Lawyers are like nuclear bombs and PClones.  Nobody likes them,