Standard indentation?

Chris i = --i++; Quenelle cquenel at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Thu Dec 8 19:40:29 AEST 1988

In article <641 at htsa.uucp> fransvo at htsa.UUCP (Frans van Otten) writes:

>#define then    /*  as white space; see below  */
>
>	if (a > 10)
>	  then putchar('1');
>	  else putchar('2');

Bravo!!    Me Too!!
whenever the statements are blocks, I omit the then, though.
I vote strongly for this.  The symmetry scans very easily for me.

--chris

| Chris Quenelle            | Smart Mailers -> cquenel at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU    |
| Computer Systems Lab      | Dumb Mailers  -> !ucbvax!voder!polyslo!cquenel  |
| San Luis Obispo, CA 93407 |  My computer can beat up your computer. - Karl  |