Should I convert FORTRAN code to C?

Frank Swarbrick swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Thu Jun 9 16:36:35 AEST 1988

To Matt Wette,

   Am I totally missing something, or is this not a multidimentional array:
int array[10][15];
??

Certainly there are different ways of accessing them (as an array, as points,
or both at the same time), but they are all portable.  If I have greatly
misunderstood something I'm sure I will get many corrections.

Frank Swarbrick (and, yes, the net.cat)           swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
...!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!tramp!swarbric
"...This spells out freedom, it means nothing to me, as long as there's a PMRC"