Should I convert FORTRAN code to C?

Mat Waites mat at emcard.UUCP
Fri Jun 10 04:18:58 AEST 1988

In article <6551 at sigi.Colorado.EDU> swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU (Frank Swarbrick) writes:

>   Am I totally missing something, or is this not a multidimentional array:
>int array[10][15];
>??

I think the problem is with variable size
multidimensional arrays.

It's hard(er) to write functions in C to handle
multidimensional arrays of varying size.

People have come up with wacky techniques for doing it, but
if there is no standard way, it's difficult to use in
standard libraries, etc.

Mat

--
  W Mat Waites                     |  PHONE:  (404) 727-7197
  Emory Univ Cardiac Data Bank     |  UUCP:   ...!gatech!emcard!mat