Should I convert FORTRAN code to C?

Paul Gomme 16012_3045 at uwovax.uwo.ca
Thu Jun 16 01:33:41 AEST 1988

In article <6551 at sigi.Colorado.EDU>, swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU (Frank Swarbrick) writes:
>    Am I totally missing something, or is this not a multidimentional array:
> int array[10][15];
> ??

	Try that sort of thing under MS-DOS, with a _BIG_ matrix -- try
something like:
	int array[200][200];
I've tried this sort of thing with Turbo C, and know someone who checked out
MSC for me.  The compiler choked on it because the array exceeds 64K.  However,
I've used a Fortran compiler which will let me create such matricies with
absolutely no complaint.
Paul Gomme                             E-Mail:
Department of Economics
University of Western Ontario          Bitnet:  p.gomme at uwovax.bitnet
London, Ontario, Canada                         p.gomme at uwovax.uwo.ca
N6A 5B7