turboc/msc spawn*

Frank Swarbrick swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 17 13:53:53 AEST 1988

I have a better question...  How does one go about reporting bugs to software
companies?  I have found four or five bugs in Turbo C 1.5, and I would like to
tell them, but if I send them a letter telling them of them will they actually
listen?

Frank Swarbrick (and, yes, the net.cat)           swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
...!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!tramp!swarbric
"So jump in the river and learn to swim.  God's gonna wash away all your sins.
 And if you still don't see the light, God's gonna buy you a satellite."