A problem with varargs

Theo Pozzy/R. Green cmi at eleazar.Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Mar 1 01:23:44 AEST 1988

I'd like to know if anyone out there has successfully used varargs in
your own functions that are nested a few levels.  In other words, how
do you pass the whole set of varargs down to another routine of your
own?  I know you can pass the argument list to, say, vsprintf(), but
what if you have your own vsprintf() (or equivalent) routine?  Can
someone show me an example?

Theo Pozzy, Corporate Microsystems, Inc.
...!decvax!dartvax!eleazar!cmi (UUCP)      cmi at eleazar.dartmouth (CSNET)
cmi at eleazar.dartmouth.EDU      (ARPA)      Box A-58, Hanover, NH, 03755 (USPS)
CompuServe                     (76267,413) (603) 448-5193 (BellNet)