Turbo C Command-line Argument Expander(s)???

George V. Wilder gvw1 at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Sun Mar 6 06:03:02 AEST 1988

I posted a similar request to the net just a couple of days
ago, but ... I just tried the following one out for TC 1.5,
and it doesn't seem to work:

John Maline had developed a TC command-line expander that
didn't require any changes to the source file (he provided
a replacement library for the startup code--or something like
that.).  It works fine for TC 1.0.  But it doesn't seem to work
for TC 1.5.  I know that John can be reached on
BIX (id: jwmaline), but I cannot access BIX.

So, does someone have a newer version (later than 10/17/87) that
works with TC 1.5, and/or can reach John on BIX to see if he has
updated it to do so (he indicated in the doc. file that he would
try to fix bugs and keep it up-to-date).

	Thanks
--
		George V. Wilder
	         ihnp4!ihlpf!gvw1