Turbo C Command-line Argument Expander(s)???

Cliff Joslyn vu0112 at bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu
Mon Mar 7 01:46:34 AEST 1988

In article <3910 at ihlpf.ATT.COM> gvw1 at ihlpf.ATT.COM (George V. Wilder) writes:
>So, does someone have a newer version (later than 10/17/87) that
>works with TC 1.5, and/or can reach John on BIX to see if he has
>updated it to do so (he indicated in the doc. file that he would
>try to fix bugs and keep it up-to-date).

On or about 2/6/88, nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Russ Nelson) posted a
globber for TC 1.5.  It replaces _setargv(), thus requiring only an
extra module to be linked in.  When I first downloaded it, I only had TC
1.0, and it failed miserably.  Soon after, I got 1.5, and now it works
like a charm.

Russ: could you repost for these folks?  I suppose I could . . .

| Cliff Joslyn, Cybernetician (sanity regained)
| Systems Science Department, SUNY Binghamton, Binghamton, NY
| vu0112 at bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu
V All the world is biscuit shaped. . .