Apology to Richard Harter

Richard Harter g-rh at cca.CCA.COM
Fri Mar 11 15:28:14 AEST 1988

In article <1361 at laidbak.UUCP> daveb at laidbak.UUCP (Dave Burton) writes:

>You're right. I'm sorry for the slight.
>The remark was not intented to be a slurr on your personal abilities,
>rather a plea against throwing features at a language.

Ooooh.
You realize, don't you, that it is against net protocol to apologize.
You almost gave a heart attack from the shock! :-)  No offense taken,
and there is justice in your position.

Just be careful about these gratuitous apologies in the future or else
you will see the net.police descending upon you.

Are the graves of dreams allowed to die.
	Richard Harter, SMDS  Inc.