$1 check for first person who convinces me main can't be reserved

Doug Gwyn gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA
Wed Mar 2 07:25:10 AEST 1988

In article <2801 at haddock.ISC.COM> karl at haddock.ima.isc.com (Karl Heuer) writes:
>I believe that to avoid colliding with the user's local variables, keywords
>(like machine-specific #defines) must begin with a double underscore or an
>underscore followed by an uppercase letter.  I thought one of the more recent
>Drafts covered this issue.

ADO and I don't seem to be able to find the part of the draft that so constrains
keywords (as opposed to macro names and external identifiers).  I'd appreciate
a reference to the proper section number, or something.