The need for D-scussion (was Re: D Wishlist)

Michael Zehr tada at athena.mit.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:19:31 AEST 1988

Here's another one for the D wishlist:

a function the returns both a % b and a / b at the same time.

I know I've had to call those routines with the same values consecutively
in code that needed to run fast, and if i understand the library right, they
both compute the pair of values, but a different one is returned.  Why not
give the option of getting them both at the same time?

(Of course, this requires returning multiple values ...)
-------
michael j zehr
"My opinions are my own ... as is my spelling."