C declaration styles

Geoff Coleman @ College of Engineering coleman at sask.UUCP
Fri Mar 18 11:42:37 AEST 1988

> I need help porting C programs around.
>
> When I write my C functions on my personal computer, my declarations
> are often like this :
>
>           void foo(int x, double y)

	Could you please tell us what kind of PC (if not an MS-DOS)
and what kind of compiler you ate using. The above isn't Lattice
or Microsoft and I would be suprised if it is Turbo.

Geoff Coleman                         | BITNET: Coleman at sask
College of Engineering                | UUCP: {utcsri,ihnp4}!sask!skul!geoff
University of Saskatchewan            | Compserve: 76515,1513  just a number
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan               | voice: (306) 966-5415

	"Why does a hearse horse snicker, hauling a lawyer away?"
						- Carl Sandburg