New K&R edition

Dave Burton daveb at laidbak.UUCP
Tue Mar 15 13:58:00 AEST 1988

I just received a little blurb from Prentice-Hall Publishers
about K&R, *second* edition. According to P-H, it was published
in Jan. 1988.

Ok, I have the King James version. Is this NASB, NIV, or what?
Who has heard anything about this 2E? Seen it?

What was wrong with the first edition? :-)
--
--------------------"Well, it looked good when I wrote it"---------------------
 Verbal: Dave Burton                        Net: ...!ihnp4!laidbak!daveb