CALL FOR VOTES - comp.bbs.xbbs

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US
Sun Nov 13 16:23:17 AEST 1988

In article <358 at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US> root at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) writes:
>I like what one poster suggested (and Sandy of xbbs, too), that we create
>a group called comp.unix.bbs or comp.unix.conferencing as it would easily
>cover xbbs as well as all the other equally nice packages available.  Like
>Sandy said, XBBS is ideal from some, but some other package may be for you.
>How about DISCUSSIONS on this?

I'll point this out again.  Comp.unix.bbs is redundant with alt.bbs.  Alt
groups are not somehow second class.  Feeds are available, and widely so.

Anyone wanting an alt.bbs feed [ your nickel ] may contact me at this
address.  And while I'm at it, I now have time for an entire alt feed,
having just stopped feeding rec.all someplace else.
--
John F. Haugh II                        +----Make believe quote of the week----
VoiceNet: (214) 250-3311   Data: -6272  | Nancy Reagan on Artifical Trish: