turboc - clrscr() & gotoxy() functions

Gerald Hawkins jerry at starfish.Convergent.COM
Wed Nov 30 03:31:41 AEST 1988

>From article <3ff17f35.7183 at apollo.COM>, by landry at apollo.COM (Chris Landry):
>
> I'm a fairly new MSDos TurboC user. (vers 1.0)
- Try using 1.5 or 2.0.  I have no idea how lousy 1.0 is.  You should
check your manual.  The 2.0 manual tells you exactly what headers all of
the 450+ functions require.  Some substitute manuals for bootleg users
don't.

> Does TurboC allow screen functions like...
>
>   clrscr();   gotoxy(x,y);  clreol();   etc?
>     Chris Landry                        landry at apollo.uucp
>     Apollo Computer, Chelmsford MA      apollo!landry at eddie.mit.edu
-
Yes.  I think they are in <conio.h> right off the top of my head.

Rainy Days and
Automatic Weapons Fire
Alway Get Me Down.

These opinions are mine.