Racism on comp.lang.c (was Re: Variable-length messages.)

Paul Tomblin pt at geovision.uucp
Sun Nov 13 13:48:50 AEST 1988

In article <1737 at garth.UUCP> smryan at garth.UUCP (Steven Ryan) writes:

>Like forgetting about international diplomancy. Also anyone has the right
>to decide the internal affairs of other countries even though he does not
>have to pay the consequences.

Deciding the affairs of other countries?  Is that like Reagan
coming on Canadian TV to tell us why we have to be good little Americans
and vote for Brian Mulroney?

Or is that like putting in a signature line talking about our "Unfair"
subsidies, like decent Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, and protection
for the Environment.

I suspect you voted for Reagan because of his famous "Trees cause more
pollution than people" speach.  Or was it because of James Watt?

Sorry, I know this goes somewhere else, but I didn't start this!

Canada is not Grenada, Iran or Nicaragua.  Keep your gun-boat diplomacy
to your self!
---
Paul Tomblin,  Department of Redundancy Department      |Free Trade -Yes
    UUCP:   nrcaer!cognos!geovision ??                  |Mulroney   -No
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here aren't      |
    necessarily even mine!                              |

--
Paul Tomblin,  Department of Redundancy Department      |   o o     Are we
    UUCP:   nrcaer!cognos!geovision ??                  |    v      having