Racism on comp.lang.c (was Re: Variable-length messages.)

Dave Hammond daveh at marob.MASA.COM
Tue Nov 22 09:59:39 AEST 1988

In article <444 at geovision.UUCP> pt at geovision.UUCP (Paul Tomblin) writes:
>In article <1737 at garth.UUCP> smryan at garth.UUCP (Steven Ryan) writes:
>>
>>Like forgetting about international diplomancy. Also anyone has the right
>>to decide the internal affairs of other countries even though he does not
     ^^^^^^
>>have to pay the consequences.
>
>Deciding the affairs of other countries?  Is that like Reagan
>coming on Canadian TV to tell us why we have to be good little Americans
>and vote for Brian Mulroney?

I believe this was already clarified as not deciding, but rather COMMENTING
on the internal affairs [...] (which damn-well better be inconsequential
to the commenter, or we're no better off than the Iron-Curtain countries!).

>Sorry, I know this goes somewhere else, but I didn't start this!

No matter who started -- please take this thread elsewhere!

Dave Hammond
  UUCP: ...!uunet!masa.com!{marob,dsix2}!daveh
DOMAIN: daveh at marob.masa.com