ISP wanted

Knudsen knudsen at ihlpl.ATT.COM
Sat Oct 29 04:08:52 AEST 1988

For ISP, start by contacting its original creator (well,
after Bell & Newell), Mario Barbacci, who is still at
Carnegie-Mellon.  He implemented ISP at the same time I did PMS.

That same great institution also created BLISS, which was
used some by DEC and even made it onto the 360s via Bell Labs.
The head of the original design tem, Bill Wulf, is still
connected with CMU too I believe.
--
Mike Knudsen  Bell Labs(AT&T)   att!ihlpl!knudsen
"Lawyers are like nuclear bombs and PClones.  Nobody likes them,