ISP wanted

Wayne Beech beech at engr.uky.edu
Fri Oct 28 02:56:27 AEST 1988

Hello,

I am trying to locate two programs.  The first program is ISP which is an
Instruction Set Processor not to be confused with the statistical package
of the same name marketed by Berkeley.  I would like to find a copy of this
written in C so that it can be run under VM/CMS, UNIX, and PRIMOS.  The second
program that im trying to locate is a BLISS compiler, again not to be
confused with the BLSS statistical package marketed by Berkeley.  the BLISS
im looking for is a programming language.  any leads on either of these
programs would be apprecriated.  thank you.

UUCP  : {cbosgd | uunet}!ukma!ukecc!beech
BITNET: beech%ukecc.uucp at ukma
DOMAIN: beech at engr.uky.edu