MS C -> UNIX C

Rick Farris rfarris at serene.CTS.COM
Sun Oct 9 11:17:24 AEST 1988

In article <386 at chief.UUCP> root at chief.UUCP (Lance Ellinghouse) writes:
> Anyone have a program to convert MS C to UNIX C?  I'm running SCO Xenix
> 2.2.1 so it would have to run on this.

>Lance Ellinghouse
>UUCP: {hermix|srhqla|alphacm|ucla-an}!chief!lance

Xenix C *is* Microsoft C.  It's MSC 4.0.  All the MSC switches work (thanks,
Greg), and everything.  Of course some of the library routines, like int86,
don't work, and the Xenix version has some library routines that the DOS
version doesn't, but all-in-all, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Rick Farris            rfarris at serene.cts.com     voice         (619) 259-6793
POB M                          KCBIW              public access       259-7757
Del Mar CA 92014      ...!uunet!serene!rfarris    serene.uucp         259-3704