MS C -> UNIX C

jim nutt jim.nutt at p11.f15.n114.z1.fidonet.org
Sun Oct 9 09:03:11 AEST 1988

 > From: root at chief.UUCP (Lance Ellinghouse)
 > Alnyone have a program to convert MS C to UNIX C? If possible
 > it sould be PD. I'm running SCO Xenix 2.2.1 so it would have to
 > run on this.

i think i'm missing something here, particularly since you are running xenix.  aren't the compilers pretty close to the same?  the only real difference should be in the library.  the only other difficulty i can think of is that the ms-dos msc is probably closer to draft ansi than xenix c.

jim nutt
'the computer handyman'

--
St. Joseph's Hospital/Medical Center - Usenet <=> FidoNet Gateway
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!stjhmc!15.11!jim.nutt