Response to Alan Holub's Last Column

Michael Burgett burgett at galaxy.COM
Sat Oct 8 00:39:42 AEST 1988

In article <15096 at agate.BERKELEY.EDU> holub at violet.berkeley.edu () writes:
>[ much delete text..... ]
>download that too). Finally, nobody ever complained to me
>about my distributing my own code, was Jon not giving me
>your letters?

maybe it was the compuserve sysops... I was last at the DDJ forum about a
year ago, and there was much anger/resentment/flaming about the lack of
C-chest sources available for download along with the rest of the magazine
sources....  I think some of the Editors compuserve uid were handed
out too, so some folks may have even written direct...  They should
have been forwarding that info to you.

	Mike Burgett