division

Val Kartchner val at wsccs.UUCP
Fri Sep 16 10:33:00 AEST 1988

     I have written some long integer math routines (ADD, SUB, MUL), but I
     need to know the most efficient way to divide.  Assume that you have
     two character strings of arbitrary length.  They are too large to put
     in a long, and I can't lose precision by putting them in a float or a
     double.  What would be the best way to do this?
--
     /\/\  .    /\     |  Val Kartchner  {UT at WSC}  |  'vi' must go, this