Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest (long)

Clarence Dold cdold at starfish.Convergent.COM
Sat Sep 10 02:05:19 AEST 1988

I used to read Dr Dobb's Journal from a subscription that someone else in the of
the office had.  Six months after he left, I decided that I missed the
articles, and started my own subscription.  The magazine has changed so much
that I though my memory was amiss, that I was thinking of the wrong magazine.
Even the 'C' issue wasn't what I remembered.

ANYBODY ON STAFF AT DDJ READING THIS ???

But, I don't buy a lot of hardware...  Nor do I buy a new compiler very often.
--
Clarence A Dold - cdold at starfish.Convergent.COM		(408) 435-5274
		...pyramid!ctnews!mitisft!professo!dold