Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest (long)

Dean Pentcheff dean at violet.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 10 14:33:37 AEST 1988

technical journals, I received the following:

 Date: Fri, 9 Sep 88 12:48:07 PDT
 From: eckel at sperm.ocean.washington.edu (Bruce Eckel)
 To: dean at violet.berkeley.edu
 Subject: Magazines

 	Subscribe to Micro Cornucopia, the micro technical journal!
 It still has that "old techie flavor."  Dial 1-800-888-8087.

 	Please post this to the net, as my connection is bad.  Thanks.

 		Bruce Eckel
 		School of Oceanography, WB-10
 		University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 98195
 		arpanet: eckel at sperm.ocean.washington.edu
                 UUCP: uw-beaver!sperm.ocean.washington.edu!eckel
                 bitnet: eckel%sperm.ocean.washington.edu at UWAVM