Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest (long)

Eric Schnoebelen egs at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Sun Sep 11 03:06:16 AEST 1988

In article <14102 at agate.BERKELEY.EDU> dean at violet.berkeley.edu (Dean Pentcheff)
writes:
>technical journals, I received the following:
>
> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 88 12:48:07 PDT
> From: eckel at sperm.ocean.washington.edu (Bruce Eckel)
> To: dean at violet.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Magazines
>
> 	Subscribe to Micro Cornucopia, the micro technical journal!
> It still has that "old techie flavor."  Dial 1-800-888-8087.

The list of Programming Magazines that I subscribe to ( in order of reading
were they to all arrive on the same day )

	Micro Cornucopia
	Programmers Journal		( 503-747-0800 )
	Micro Systems Journal		( 800-321-3333 )
	DDJ & Computer Language. ( interesting, those were the 1st 2 I
				subscribed to, now the least often read.... )

( plus UnixWorld and Unix Review, and even Byte, when it manages to show
up :-)

		Eric Schnoebelen
		John W. Bridges & Associates, Inc.
		Lewisville, Tx