Fortran graphics

Lar Kaufman kaufman at maxzilla.Encore.COM
Fri Feb 10 06:10:56 AEST 1989

In article <4328 at hubcap.UUCP> rajohn at hubcap.UUCP (r alan johnson) writes:
>This may be a stupid question, but since the Microsoft FORTRAN 4.1
>compiler tells me that it is possible to link Microsoft C object files,
>is is just as possible to link Turbo C 1.5 object files? I want the Turbo C
>graphics in my fortran code, but I can't seem to figure this one out.
>The docs. aren't very much help, either in Microsoft's or Borland's case
>on this one. (Or am I reading the wrong pages?) An object file is an
>object file isn't it? (at least in this case?) Any help will be appreciated!

Your best bet to marry Microsoft Fortran with Turbo C is probably a
third-party product designed for the purpose. I suggest Phoenix
Technologies' PLink-86 (or whatever is most current). Phoenix is
located in Norwood, MA. Sorry, I don't have a phone number for them.

 -lar

                 Secular Animism, a value system for our times.

 Lar Kaufman <= my opinions                  kaufman at Encore.com
 Fidonet: 1:322/470 at 508-534-1842 (Green Dog of MassNet Central)