Fortran graphics

Martin Francis Ryba mfryba at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 8 08:34:51 AEST 1989

In article <7104 at pucc.Princeton.EDU> BVAUGHAN at pucc.Princeton.EDU writes:
>   I have been looking for a library of Fortran-callable graphics
>routines (see my previous posting) and so far have heard of one,
>although I haven't seen it yet. It is called NO LIMIT by M.E.F
>Barbara Vaughan

   We have been using the EGA Toolkit by Connell Scientific Graphics
with Lahey Fortran on various 286's and 386's with fine results.  They
claim their stuff can be compatible with *any* language or installed as
a separate driver (or something like that).  Essentially the toolkit is
a bunch of routines written in assembly code.  We also have some custom
routines that use the Lahey interrupt to do simple things like cursor
position and string output.

Marty Ryba (slave physics grad student)
They don't care if I exist, let alone what my opinions are!
marty at puppsr.princeton.edu