computer magazines

Rajeev Pandey rpandey at mist.cs.orst.edu
Tue Feb 28 04:24:19 AEST 1989

  One good programming-oriented computer magazine I've discovered recently is:

  "Computer Language"

  its a monthly, somewhat micro-oriented (not as much as, say, Byte, however).

  Subscription is $24.95 for a year, and the address is:

	Computer Language
	P.O. Box 53525
	Boulder, CO  80322-3525

	1-800-525-0643

  [I would also be interested in hearing about any other magazines readers
   have found to be of quality.....]

--------
Dept. of Computer Science      |      Rajeev "Raju" Pandey
Computer Science Bldg. 100     |
Oregon State University        |      Internet: rpandey at cs.orst.edu
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902      |      UUCP:     tektronix!orstcs!rpandey
(503) 754-3273    U.S.A.       |      UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!rpandey