computer magazines

Ong Keh Yoe kehyoe at umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU
Mon Feb 27 13:39:27 AEST 1989

Hello,

	Could someone give me any good suggestions for computer
magazines that deal mainly with programming techniques ?  I am
looking for articles very similar to Programming Pearls by Jon Bentley,
or perhaps, Software Tools by Kernighan and Ritchie.  Something along
the lines of software engineering at the implementation level will
interest me.  Is there such a magazine ?  Oh, my main interests
are in programming in C, Ada and any other high level language.
I am also interested in X Windows, and Unix.

	Thanks to one and all,

	Keh Yoe

	the happy hacker