Laplace TransFORMS

Peter C. Bahrs pcb at usl.usl.edu
Fri Feb 3 05:03:56 AEST 1989

I haven't had much succes in comp.lang.fortran, math, ...

SO is thought I'd try my usual source of information.

I am writing some petroleum engineering applications (related to
graphics r&d and ||processing) and I need to solve some laplace
tranforms.  All of the techniques I've seen are solvable by
paper and pencil, but have not easily been modeled in an algorithm
(that could be computer solvable).

I am looking for PD software, algorithms, or references to this
domain area.

I am using both C and C++ with X windows as a working environment.

Thanks for the help in advance.

pcb at usl.usl.edu   csnet