IBM-PC specific messages in comp.lang.c

William Phillips wfp at dasys1.UUCP
Tue Feb 7 08:42:27 AEST 1989

In article <2989 at ficc.uu.net> peter at ficc.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
>Perhaps this should be added to the "answers to freqiently asked questions"?

>	Q: I have a problem with some IBM-PC 'C' compiler.

>	A: Ask it on comp.sys.ibm.pc.

Now, who the hell has the time to plow through comp.sys.ibm.pc, eh?

More to the point, who has the time to plow through both comp.sys.ibm.pc
_and_ comp.lang.c??

Given that I can only read one of the two in the time I have available,
I opt to read comp.lang.c and ignore comp.sys.ibm.pc.

Your suggestion prompts the following:

	Q: I have a problem with some Unix 'C' compiler.

	A: Ask it on comp.unix.questions.
--
William Phillips                 ..![cucard|uunet]!dasys1!wfp
System Co-administrator                       wfp at dasys1.UUCP