TurboC 2.0 vs. TurboC Professional

Craig Werner werner at aecom.yu.edu
Mon Jul 24 10:21:49 AEST 1989

In article <14607 at dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU>, pete at northstar89.dartmouth.edu (Peter Schmitt) writes:
>                       I found TurboC 2.0 for as low as $85, but the
> ad also listed TurboC Professional for $159.
>
> What is the difference (besides price) between these two products.
> Why would I want or need one over the other.
>
> -pete schmitt

	Turbo C Professional includes the Turbo Debugger and Turbo Assembler.
This constitutes 4 extra diskettes, and two extra manuals. To the best of
my knowledge, the C disks and manuals (6 disks, 3 manuals) are conserved
between the two packages.
--
	        Craig Werner   (future MD/PhD, 4.5 years down, 2.5 to go)
	     werner at aecom.YU.EDU -- Albert Einstein College of Medicine