ambiguous ?

Wm E Davidsen Jr davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM
Tue Oct 24 00:15:13 AEST 1989

In article <14100 at lanl.gov>, jlg at lanl.gov (Jim Giles) writes:
|  From article <11362 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, by gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn):
|  > In article <20685 at usc.edu> blarson at basil.usc.edu (bob larson) writes:
|  >>Perhaps an analogy would help.
|  >
|  > Then again, perhaps not.
|  > I sure didn't think it helped clarify what we were talking about.
|
|  We agree on something!  I didn't think tha analogy helped either.

  I think you should go back and reread the "analogy." I think that it
might be better called a parable, and if you look to see what it has to
do with C, you will see a lot of net.people there. I thought he was
pulling my chain, but I have been out of this topic. Pity it was too
subtle for those it was meant to parody.
--
bill davidsen	(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM -or- uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
that the world is flat!" - anon