ambiguous ?

Norman Diamond diamond at csl.sony.co.jp
Wed Oct 25 13:16:45 AEST 1989

In article <1989Oct23.094426.4105 at gdt.bath.ac.uk> exspes at gdr.bath.ac.uk (P E Smee) writes:

>NO.  See section 6.6.2 of the Standard.  Why isn't this in the FORTRAN group?

Mr. da Silva's question concerns the relative defects of Fortran and C.
There is no comp.lang.c-vs-fortran, and no comp.lang.relative-defects.
Why is comp.lang.fortran more suitable than comp.lang.c?

--
Norman Diamond, Sony Corp. (diamond%ws.sony.junet at uunet.uu.net seems to work)
  Should the preceding opinions be caught or     |  James Bond asked his