Looking for C function prototype extractor

Marko TEITTINEN at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Oct 17 22:08:33 AEST 1989

Hello netlanders!

I'm looking for a program that would take a C source file as input and
would output (to file or to screen) function prototypes for all
functions defined in the file. I would use this program to get the
function prototypes to header files without typing then again. I've
found it's hard to remember what new functions I've added to each module
and then transfer the prototypes to the appropriate header file. I think
somebody must have written a program like this, just tell me where I can
find it.

Thanks in advance.

--
EARN: teittinen at finuh                        ! "Studying is the only way
Internet: teittinen at cc.helsinki.fi           !  to do nothing without